Monday, May 4, 2020

Starting Again

Hi there!  Welcome to my 5th grade classroom blog.  I started this blog long ago - 2013 to be exact.  I posted occasionally for a couple of years and then stopped in 2015.  Not a coincidence that I started a family at that exact time.  I'm dusting off this blog for a class I am currently taking, and I think it might be a great way to share some of the books I am reading, as well as some of my favorite books, as we are in the middle of distance learning due to COVID-19. 

On this page, you can find recommendations to many books that are perfect for 5th graders.  You might also find some Slice of Life writing that I hope inspires you to write at home too.  I would love to hear what you think about these books in the comments!  And I would love suggestions about what to read next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment